Ok, it's a Monday...luckily not too bad of one so far. Mark stayed up til 12:30am reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I read it on Sat and we both agree it was a good read. If you plan on reading it make sure you have a large block of time because once you get to page 150 you won't want to put it down!
We are looking forward to Brett's Camo Birthday Party this Saturday at the ranch. I'll let you know how that goes!
Here is a great summmer recipe I got at Recipe Club...I loved this one. Very refreshing!
Fruit Salad (really a dessert)
16 oz Cool Whip
large box instant banana cream pudding
15 oz can of fruit cocktail, drained, save juice
bananas, sliced
apples, sliced
grapes, sliced
Mix Cool Whip and pudding mix. Add fruit cocktail, save juice and add later. Cut up fresh fruit and stir into cool whip mixture. Add juice to make the desireed consistancy.
Weell, hope you are all well! Drop us a line when you get a chance!
1 comment:
I love the pictures. I'll download them and make a page! I haven't really checked into blogs, but I will now. I found yours, Kari's, Brads, Roberts and some of their friends. What fun it has been to read them. I think I may do one myself!?!
The kids are beautiful
Love Mom
Post a Comment