Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tues the 13th

Hi all! Been a busy Tues. Tori came home with an A on her Persuasive Essay. We are very proud of her. She spent many hours laboring over this paper and I am glad she was able to see her hard work pay off. FYI - She had to persuade Mark and I to get her a horse....even with an A that is not going to happen! :) Brett played a great game of baseball last night with a great catch of a pop up ball playing second, a great scoop at left field and did a great job stopping some fellow team members wild throws. All this with after a warm up session that left his face all torn up. I'll try to remember to post pix. He caught a ball, tripped over his own foot and face planted in the dirt. I keep telling him we need to come up with a better story but you know him, he's so good and "that wouldn't be true though". Mr Honesty himself.(proud mom smile) Brenna lost her first offical tooth today at dinner. I say offical because her top two got pulled. This is reminding me I need play tooth fairy tonight. Fun, Fun! Karlee is thrilled it is warm enough for a bathing suit. I am resigning myself to the fact that she will not be wearing clothes this summer. As long as she puts a dress on on Sundays I think we'll survive. Mark is at track sectional finals in Modesto (1.5-2hr away). Hopefully they do well. I am ready for summer....though after this job I am going to have to fake bake....the farmer tan is horrible. And I want to know when this federal check is coming. Supposed to be last friday and the bank says they are behind. We've got plans for that! Hopefully it comes soon!! Ok, that's all. Shoot us a line when you have a chance!

No comments:

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!