Thursday, January 8, 2009

34 going on 14

I have to thank Anita, Kristine and Becca for a fun time last night! Spontaneous acts of insanity create wonderful memories. Yes, Twilight gets better each time you watch it, especially at 10:00pm. (That was #3 for me) And the Chinese firedrills made for a great story this morning. Course, I had to explain what that was to Brett and he looked totally confused and asked 'why would you want to do that?!' :) Maybe you have to be 14 or on an Edward high at midnight to fully appreciate the adventure in running around a car. Well, gotta go make up for the excerise missed by bailing out on volleyball.

1 comment:

Cheney Family said...

LOL You are too funny!! I haven't done a fire drill in years!! BTW, your blog looks great :)

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!