Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hello

Just wanted to say Hi! It seems like we are constantly busy but there's really nothing special going on. Sometimes when life gets this hectic you need to recognize and appreciate the small joys wherever you can find them. So here is me appreciating the small things.
Brett bunted at his last game. It was a foul but I'd never seen him bunt so I was excited. Tori runs her league trials tomorrow. Fri is the Father/Son and Mark gets to go! That's big news. He's missed it the last 4 yrs. KK, Bren and Karlee are going to Red Robin with 5 other moms and their daughters while the men camp. Then we go to a friend's for dessert and games. :) Tori is going to a play and dinner with friends instead. We'll miss her but she'll have fun. Sat is our Settler's party. Right now our count is at 20 people with 3 more possible. Fun Fun! Brett gets his Webelo and Arrow of Light on Sat too. He's getting so big...I can't believe he'll be 11 soon!!!

My life this week has been clean, clean, clean to get ready for Sat's party. Checking things off a list brings me much joy... I am tempeted to leave my current list on the fridge to give me boost when I need it. There are alot of things crossed off. I learned how to put new wheels on a screen door...of course I can't get the door back on the track so that blew the wind out of my sails. My books are organized...well, to do them properly I'd need 2 more bookshelves so they are the best they can be under the circumstances. The top of the fridge is clean...this never happens as I can't see up there and I forget about it. My cupboards are organized without too much overflow. (Don't look in the garage) I dropped the class I was going to take this summer (phew!) and added it for fall. I've enjoyed helping at the book fair. The last Box Top contest and art docent class are done, done, done for the school year. Yipee! NY Pizza said yes to donating 7 pizzas for the winning box top class...which is a relief cuz I kinda sorta already told people they would. :P Open house is tomorrow...which means summer is getting very close. I don't have to go get sand this week...they don't have enough and their order hasn't come...one more thing I can move to next week's list. Yeah!
Anyway, I know May can be crazy so I hope you can pause for a moment and enjoy the small joys in your life.

1 comment:

Cody, Holly and Analise said...

And I thought I was busy....it's good to know that it's not always this crazy huh! And to enjoy the times when there is a moments rest! Thanks for the positive boosts!

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!