Halloween was great! On Friday I took the kids to the Downtown Lincoln trick or treat(you go from business to business...smart of the chamber of commerce. I'd never been to half of those places.) and a double ward trunk or treat (thank you primary). Saturday we did our traditional trick or treating with the Apsley's, with scones afterwards at the Gant's. Yes, we had ALOT of candy. (Karlee had the most fun passing it out at the Gants:)
I'd have amazingly cute pictures to show you ..if only Mark would buy CC and Track their own camera so he's stop taking ours to school and then forgetting it there. Ten years in the future, when the kids ask why there are no pix from our 2009 Halloween, HE'LL be the one to explain, not me! And as final revenge, I sent all the candy to school with him this morning. (evil laugh) Either he'll have a sugar high or his kids will. I don't which is worse. hehe
Instead...you can use your imagination...Tori was a scarecrow (to go with her friends, Dorothy and the Lion), Brett was a hobbit (he went barefoot and had a fever for 3 days afterward), Brenna was a cat (same thing as 2 yrs ago) and Karlee was a pumpkin princess (which really looked like a pumpkin ballerina but was VERY cute. You'll just have to trust me on that. Again, take it up with Mark :).
That was all in good fun....kinda. You know I'll be looking for good camera deals the day after Thanksgiving. One way or another, an additional camera will be had. Any brand, model suggestions?
1 comment:
AWWW...Bummer! I wanted to see pics of the kids in their costumes....MARRRK! JK
Big Lots almost always has a camera for under $100 and they are usually around or above 7 megapixels. That's where we got ours from awhile ago. It's not super nice, but it gets the job done. Maybe it would be a good one for Mark to use.
Post a Comment