Sunday, December 20, 2009

Karlee's Gingerbread Man play

Wednesday morning Karlee's Kindergarten class, along with the morning class, put on the play The Gingerbread Man. It was adorable! Karlee was a dancing tree. At the end they sang Feliz Navidad, where she danced and the bells on the tree jingled. My battery died so I don't have that part but here are some pics and video of the 'Santa' part of the play. Karlee in her costume on stage before the performance. In her class, before putting on her costume.


(This took 30 min to load. I hope you watch it! ;)

1 comment:

Sherree and John said...

How adorable! I'm so sorry I missed it. Karlee loos so cute and does a great job of singing, too!

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!