Friday, June 13, 2008

Baseball is over

Brett's baseball season is over. He played a good game yesterday but they did lose so they are done. They came a long way as a team and Brett improved as a player. He really found his groove on second base and learned the art of stealing. Had a nice team party last night. I took charge of getting coaches gifts..they did such an awesome job. We had pizza and the boys enjoyed playing together for the last time. I am trying to get Brett to play fall ball...it's more fun than competitive and I think it can only help him.

No comments:

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!