Friday, June 13, 2008

Wednesday

Wednesday we went to Negro Bar on Lake Natomas so I could learn more about kayaking for girls camp. It's a beautiful area and we hope to visit again. Kayaking was so much fun! It will take more time on the water to get used to using a kayak paddle. The motions are different from canoeing but I am willing to put in the time if I can find it! Such an enjoyable sport! Tori is very excited about girls camp...she is busy packing,getting ready for Monday. I am thrilled to be there her first year!

No comments:

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!