Thursday, July 3, 2008

Brenna's haircut

All of Brenna's friends got short little hair cuts the last few weeks of school. She begged and begged for one too and I said no. (Mean mommy! I just love ponytails, they are so easy!) So last night she asks for a haircut and so tell her I'd give her a little trim. I'm thinking maybe two inches off the bottom, it'll still be past her shoulders, no problem. So I comb out her hair and get everything ready. She is so excited. I think, she'd like to see the first cut so I'll start in the front instead of the back. Clip , Clip ....uh oh. That was more than 2 inches. 6 inches! So in the end, Brenna is as happy as a clam with her short little hair cut and I am already mourning ponytails.

3 comments:

Cheney Family said...

I can't wait to see it :) We almost chopped Brookes hair, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it lol. We'll see ya next week!!!

Sherree and John said...

I'm sure it looks terrific! I thought Bren looked very pretty last time her hair was short. (She looks pretty however her hair is done. Said like a typical Nana.)

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

haha That's funny. You don't think deep down inside you WANTED to make that "mistake" to make your daughter happy, so you found a way to trick yourself into it? :)

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!