Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tori and Brett gone, gone, gone

Well, on Tues Tori and Brett flew out to be with Cyndie and Steve for two weeks. It was weird driving home without them. After being picked up they were headed out to Palm Desert til Fri. Tori was slighly shocked it was going to be 113 there but I am sure they're enjoying the pool....or the air conditioner. :)

Mark flies out today to see his family. Our niece, Julianna, is being blessed on Sunday and he is excited to be there for that. Tori and Brett will also be there so that is half our family represented. T & B will be staying at Grandma's while Mark is there and they'll get to enjoy the 4th together. The girls and I are planning on watching the fireworks but I must say it is slightly weird not having everyone here. I am hoping the girls decide to be loving sisters I know they could be if they really wanted to, so we can have a nice weekend together.....yes, I know, I'm dreaming but life without hopes and dreams would be so dull.

Hope you all have a fabulous and safe 4th of July!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

That cracked me up... yes, I'm slow to read the past posts. It was good to see ya on Tuesday!

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!