Thursday, July 10, 2008

Karlee on phone

We had a nice sleepover with Kelsie (our cousin/niece) last night. She came for Brenna's party (which was fun despite the smoke) and around 5:30 we left to meet up with Dawn and do the switch. Karlee was upset that she wasn't going with us and through a fit. Mark calmed her down (he is the best at that...I let her cry it out on her own) and told her she could call someone. So she called Tori and Grandma Snow's house. She walked all over the house, sat on her bed, was leaning against walls, just talking away (yes, I do the same...or I lock myself in the bathroom. Glad she didn't pull that one.) I get home from the drop off and she is just getting off the phone! We check and she had been talking for 40 minutes!! Wow! I am shocked she could talk that long and that Tori could too! We might be bumping the cell phone rule from 14 yrs to 20.

4 comments:

Cheney Family said...

LOL Tori is such a good sister to hang on the phone that long :)

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

hahaha That cracks me up.

Tupou's said...

nice one karlee.. that is awesome.. hse is the cutest!

THE SNOW FAMILY said...

Hi this is tori,

actually karlee started of talking to brett, then to me. brett and i played pass the phone a lot.

luv ya all

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!