Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I have a new hair style and color

I got a hair cut and color yesterday. We went to a new hair-cutting place called
Sport Clip. The store was a grand opening sale, so that worked out. So now my hair is about 3 inches shorter than before. It's at the bottom of my neck! Then later in the afternoon mom gave me highlights! After waiting for 15 minutes mom washed my hair out and the towel I was wearing over my clothes didnt do anything. My pants were soaking wet, Mom thought that was funny. (: And then she did too much highlighting on one side, perfect on the other, and some pretty big highlights all around. So we had a fun exprience last night!

No comments:

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!