
School is finally in! The kids (and mom) were very excited about school starting. Everyone is happy with their teachers and classes. Karlee starts after labor day but her preschool had a milk and cookie day yesterday so they wouldn't feel left out when their older siblings went to school. Smart preschool teacher! Brett gets to go to Ft Bragg for science camp this year. It has yet to be determined whether mom will go again. Tori's already excited about their band trip to Disneyland next May...mom is thinking that might be more fun to chaperone! Brenna has many Kindergarten friends in her class which is great for her. She was more excited than nervous so that was a relief. She gets to play on the big playground and talked alot about that after coming home. We are trying to be economical and ride bikes to and from school. It only takes 10 min one way. It's an easy ride though the trailer is heavy...though I cheated and drove to pick up Bren...it was so hot out. I told Brett I would do better tomorrow. Riding is actually easier than dealing with the car traffic. Here is a pic of the kids in their new duds. They had fun picking out their clothes but I told Tori to remind me next year to do 2 at a time. Clothes and shoe shopping with all of them was probably not my brightest idea! :) Anyway, we are off to a great start!
2 comments:
They are getting so old!!! (but not us of course ;) ) Good for you for riding to school. I'm still trying to figure out how I can fit the baby carrier into the bike trailer. We saved about $100 riding to school last year.
They look so great in their new outfits.. I cant wait to see you guys in december, maybe sooner!
They are the cutest bunch of kids ever.
Post a Comment