Thursday, September 25, 2008
Celtic Thunder
A couple of weeks ago we borrowed the Dredge's DVD Celtic Thunder. I think we watched it 8 times in 3 days. By the end the kids knew all their names and the songs. They convinced me (ok, it really wasn't that hard) to buy it for ourselves and were so excited when it arrived on Tues. It is now Thurs evening and though I love Celtic Thunder, if I have to here Young Love one more time my head will rebel!!! Today Karlee and Brenna stood in front of the screen mimicking their all their motions and singing, singing, singing. It was rather cute the first 3 times they played that song but by the 6th I had to put an end to it! I really do enjoy their wide range of styles... so much so that Debbie and I are going to see them in concert in Dec!! We got the cheap seats but are so excited! I get chills listening to some of their songs recorded, I can't imagine what it will be like in person! A girls night out is always something to look forward to. Wish I could afford to take all the kids. They would love it. Oh well...such is life. Brenna sis ask to go to the show and I told her it was too far away, that they are in Ireland and she said 'So, we can just go on an airplane.' Gotta love kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- THE SNOW FAMILY
- MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment