Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Life

Hi,
Brett here. I'm putting this on the blog because I have to pass something off for cub scouts. I am supposed to write an article about my life. I'm in the grade 5 and my favorite sport is baseball. I ussally just sit around the house playing video games all the time but my sisters keep me company. I am wild and crazy and sadly I have 2 annoying sisies but I have lots of friends I can play with.Dat all fer now.

2 comments:

Cheney Family said...

Which 2 are the annoying ones? ;) I like hearing about your life Brett :) You (and Tori) need to write more often so we can be caught up! :)

THE SNOW FAMILY said...

hi this is tori. I think brett is talking about the little girls. He would never say such a thing about me.

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!