Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weight Watchers

After seeing Dawn have success with their online program I decided to try Weight Watchers again. I really enjoyed it 2 yrs ago but YW was the same time as their mtgs and since no one has figured out how to be in two places at once.... I didn't think I would do well on my own but I really like their online system. It is actually easier to keep track of points because they do the math for you. I was worried about now having the support I always seem to need, but thankfully I have other friends, and of course, Dawn to talk to about it. I just sent the afternoon putting my family's favorite recipes into their system to see how many points they are....yeah, I think we need to find some new fav's. :p This is a long term process, one of the reasons it works but also one of the main reasons I have a hard time with it. Focus and endurance has never been my strong suit. I have so many worthy reasons and goals..just keeping those in the fore front of my mind in the face of temptation is the trick. But I look at this as one my life's challenges and have to appreciate that it is what it is and not something worse. (Knock on wood) Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Good luck!!!

We all need one of those time turners that Hermione gets, don't we??

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!