Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TORI

In Language Arts, I had to write an Short Story for one out of three essays.:) I spent forever working on it. I turned it in on Monday and haven't gotten it back. :(
I really hope I get a good grade on it. I really like what my my story is about. It's about twins who travel into the future and help a superhero get his powers back. I think it's really good. I hope Mr. Otte does to. (mr. Otte is my language arts and history teacher). BYE

3 comments:

Cheney Family said...

Ooooo Story time!!! Tell me more!! :)

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

Yeah, can you post your story here or is it too long?

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

Hey Tori, your facebook page says your birthday was 12-24-84. 84??? Are you sure it wasn't more like '95? (Or was it '96?) :)
Tate

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!