



We had a great trip to Norco/LA/Mission Viejo last weekend. Cyndie and Steve's adoption of Cole was finalized on Friday. It was amazing to be there when the judge made it final. Saturday, both Cole and Vaughn (adoption was final in Sept) were sealed to Cyndie and Steve in the LA temple. The boys were angels in the temple, so happy and good. OUr kids were really excited to see the LA temple..they don't remember it from 4 yrs ago. Here are some pix. Sunday, both the boys had their baby blessings. It was a very emotional and wonderful weekend! We had a blast seeing all the new babies together and getting to meet Morgan Lily Snow (Eric's daughter) who is 4 mo old. At Christmas we get to meet Jake. Yeah! Snow gatherings have definitely changed and they are only going to get better..and bigger! (I really enjoyed holding the babies!) Brett and Zander (6 yr) were inseparable...on Mon while we were getting ready for school Brett said, "I really miss Zander." Jonah and Karlee (both 4) played really well together and Bren had fun with Tara. And best of all, we didn't get the flu until we got home! haha :) (One year it was in the car on the way home so we have to count our blessing where we find them) The only thing missing was seeing Brad/Jennet, Karl/Stephanie and Kent! Missed you guys!
2 comments:
We miss you guys too! I hate living so far apart from each other.
congratulations to your family!! I bet its interesting to see a picture of your whole family standing in front of the same tree you took wedding pictures at (I'm assuming you might've used that tree..., we did...)!! Wonderful, really.
Post a Comment