Thursday, January 8, 2009

Chrismas PIX

Here's pix of our holiday.

Santa brought mom and dad the same book!

Karl and the infamous helicopter

I love that a $10 make up kit can create such excitement!

Brett in his Goofy hat. At least we have documentation that he owed it. He lost it one week later at the park around the corner. We put up lost posters but no one's returned it.

Celebrating Tori's 13th Bday

Brett in our Snowman II skit

Waiting for the talent show to start

We finally met Brad's son, Jacob (Jake)!

Tori really wanted Stratego! We've played it alot already!

The traditional picture of the kids (with Tara) on the stairs Christmas morning.

KENT!

Brett and his cousin, Zander were inseperable. (Did I spell that right?)

Bren and Karlee so thankful. They were exceptionally good this trip.


Hopefully I'll get the Disneyland pix up soon. I have a great shot of the girls on the teacups with their faces aglow with excitement. Hope you had a great holiday too!

2 comments:

Brad and Jennet said...

That picture of Brenna excited about her Christmas present is priceless...soo cute!

Karen said...

I love you all - the pictures are great!

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!