Saturday, January 31, 2009

Keep It Together

We have all been effected by the financial turmoil in the world. In an attempt to ease our burdens, I have been looking for ways to save. This has resulted in the acknowledgement that our lives need more thoughtful, creative planning. Keeping our lives in balance is a hard thing and I find that contastant reminders and support from others is essential. To help facilitate our goals, I created a blog for the collection of ideas that promote provident living in hard times. Please check it out. I welcome all and any ideas and comments you have. My own creative barrells often run dry and I need the stimilus of others ideas. You'll find the link to the blog "Keep It Together" under Recommended Sites. Hopefully it be as motivating to you as it is for me.

No comments:

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!