Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Preschool

We were, once again, forced to evaluate our situation and select something to cut. It's never an easy thing. Our first cut, a couple of years ago, was something we'd vowed to keep (Tori's piano) but when you can't do it, you can't do it. The latest victim of our red marker was Karlee's preschool. She loved going to Mrs. Debbie's. She loved the kids and the other teachers; Anne, April and Chandler. She will miss the dogs, goats, chickens, horses and pigs. She got through letter 'N' so we are trying to pick up from there. I am so grateful for the The Felts and their staff. I never had to worry about Karlee when she was there. She was treated with love and kindness.

Karlee had her first day of her new preschool. We joined a co-op doing Joy School with 2 kids from our ward and 3 kids from the Lincoln 5th Ward (nana & papa's ward.) She was excited to go and meet/see her new class. I was glad she new two of the boys from primary. She had no problem with me leaving and behaved very well. I couldn't have asked for a better transition. We've been talking about it for awhile but Karlee can be unpredictable so I am immensely relieved. I am so glad to have this option and know this will be a good experience for her.

No comments:

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!