Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Costco Milk

Is anyone else annoyed about the new milk containers at Costco? The mouths are so large that I almost overflow every cup I pour. What's wrong with the standard container? So now, we not only have to guess where products are in the store, we have to guess what they'll look like too. I know they do it to keep us in the store longer but geez. If they keep the changes coming, I just might go to Sams!

3 comments:

girlfriday said...

never! sams could never compare! i have a sams 15 min from me, and my costco is 45 min from me and i still go. i only go to sams when i have to get something in a hurry. the service is just not the same and neither is the crowd or the products! i can't wait til i'm near a costco again!

Cheney Family said...

We get 1% milk, but our Costco only has 2% or Organic Nonfat. So I don't even know what they look like lol. But I don't go anymore anyway. I send Mark with a kid or 2 so I don't have to deal with walking around (too much like exercise) ;)

Brad and Jennet said...

We just got some today. That is the most ridiculous packaging I have ever seen!

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!