Saturday, February 28, 2009

He's made it through alive

When people find out we have a driving school their first reaction is always, "Wow! You're brave!" Truly there are hardly any 'life flash before your eyes' moments. Mark does occasionally have to grab the wheel or tap his break but nothing too scary. He called me today on his way home. He usually calls to let me know where he's at so I have a rough idea of how long he'll be. Today he said "I'm done." He had 4 appts today...that's 8 hours + of being in the car. I thought he meant "Stick a fork in me. I'm done" because he was tired. I said a shower would help and he said 'I need a shower not because of the long day but because I'd just driven with the worst driver I've ever taught.' He was fine all day til he picked up this adult driver. Then he spent two hours sweatin' bullets and hitting the breaks. He held the wheel almost the whole lesson and had two honkers, one who rolled down their window and told them to go hire a driving school. :) Mark admits that in situations like that it would be nice to have our name on the car. He definitely earned his fee today and was relieved to make it through with no accidents. We are grateful that there is no way this person will get a driver's license in the near future but have a feeling she'll be preacticing and calling again soon. So next time you are in the Rocklin area, be careful. There's a crazy driver practicing nearby. :)

No comments:

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!