Monday, March 9, 2009

The Legacy is passed on

Just thought I'd let you know that the Snow legacy has been successfully passed on. Tori starts middle school track today. She is planning on doing jumps and hurdles. We'll keep you updated on her progress. :)

2 comments:

Cheney Family said...

Awesome! I loved hurdles until I realized that the height I was jumping was to practice technique and it was going to soon be higher... I stuck with running ;) Can't wait to see pics of her doin her thang though!

Tupou's said...

YEAH! Tori... im excited. hopefully i can find my silver spikes for you and you can try them out. I for sure want to see pictures! love ya

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!