Sunday, March 29, 2009

Brett

At Tori's District Band Concert:

Mom to Brett:"So what instructment are you going to play next year? Trumpet?"
Brett:"I don't want to be in band."
Mom: "You don't?"
Brett: "No."
Mom:"What are you going to do? Choir?
Brett: "Yes."
Mom: "I don't think alot of boys take choir."
Brett: "Exactly." (Smile)

3 comments:

Brad and Jennet said...

Hahahaha!!! What a stud! That is so funny!

Cheney Family said...

HAHAHAHAHA I think most of the guys in our choir were ball players too...probably for the same reason ;) My Sr year I know there were at least 8 football players alone :)

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

hahaha And so it begins.

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!