At our house, the Easter Bunny knows how smart our kids are so he hides their baskets. The older they are the harder the hiding spots. Brett woke up about 30 minutes after everyone else. They all know where his is but are keeping quiet. He has to do this on his own but is still half asleep.


At this point Tori tells him hers was in there so his isn't. Thanks for nothing Tori!

This is too much! I'm not awake enough to think this much!

Yeah, he found it, though it doesn't look like he cares all that much. Looks like he wants to go back to bed! Ahh, I can just envision Easter morning in 5 yrs.
4 comments:
Those were cute pictures.. I like the idea of hiding the baskets... I will have to remember that one..
Do I see Mad Gab at the bottom of the last picture??? :)
Tate
Yes Tate! haha It's the bible version. The kids have fun with it.
Yes Tate! haha It's the bible version. The kids have fun with it.
Post a Comment