Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Phase

We all need something in our lives that helps us let down. Like most people (I hope) I go through phases. Sometimes I read, read , read...ok, I can see where that may not be a phase in my case. Sometimes I am really into movies, or playing solitaire or Super Bounce Out or Spider or working out, or cleaning (this one is more rare:)We've been helping Tori out with her logic puzzles for Math and I'm really enjoy it. So I found this website (http://www.logic-puzzles.org/) that has puzzle after puzzle for your enjoyment. I am horrible at Suduko so am glad I found an alternative that stimulating and a good diversion from everyday life. Check it out!

3 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

You can buy magazines that have nothing but these puzzles in them. I know the CVS down the street from me has them. I bought one a few months ago. When I was studying for the LSAT our teacher recommended that we do these. I didn't find that they helped at all for the LSAT, but they're fun and some of them are really hard. They're sort of a good Sunday activity when you have nothing to do and nothing good is on the T.V. (which is happening more and more it seems).
Tate

Karen said...

HI, I was intrigued b/c I like these puzzles too so I went to the link you put in and tried a puzzle. Average time was 356 seconds and when I finished I had done it in.... ta-da... 3,406 seconds - so much for being good at these puzzles. I did have to start over two times so that didn't help. I like the online kind b/c they give you hints :) anyway, they could be as addictive as sudoku.

THE SNOW FAMILY said...

I actually made a new record on one but I wasn't a registered user so my name wont' come up! Needless to say, I am now a registered user. :) In the beginning I was getting times like that too. I probably spend too much time on it but oh well.

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!