Friday, May 22, 2009
Costco books
Again, I am disappointed in Costco. I went to the used bookstore yesterday (I love The Almost Perfect Bookstore in Roseville) and of the 8 books I traded in, half were from Costco, left unread. In the past I have discovered great little books at the megastore. Their prices are great but I am finding that their book buyer needs to be replaced. The last 4 books I bought there sounded promising (the jacket writers are doing a fine job) but I could just not get through them. Either the quality or content was bad enough for me to put it down and not pick it back up. I've decided that the effort is not longer worth it and will not again be feeding my passion at Costco. (Mark will be happy about this!):)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- THE SNOW FAMILY
- MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment