Here are the Catan Champions and the plaques that Mark (and Dad) made. They say "Catan Champion 2009' and of course are made of wood.

Cody won the sheep and gift card by earning his team 22 points. Wow!! We were all impressed! Later, someone sneaky stole off with the sheep.....(Anita?!!) Thanks to the Dredges for letting us have it back. We'll see who gets it at the christmas exchange!!

Holly and Cody both had the worst luck with the robber. We gave it to Holly! She lost her cards and/or rolled seven 5 times. She got the robber kit...if you can't beat them, join them!

Mark and I really enjoy this party and look forward to hosting it every year. If you are interested in coming next year, let me know!! We'd be happy to have you!
2 comments:
It looks like you had a great time! You should be a party host as a career. I'd hire ya to come and plan/host a party for me and my friends :)I would love to come next time. Since Mark doesn't like the game, he can stay home with the kids ;)
Hey that looks like alot of fun! Maybe we should do something like that wehn everytone is down in July... I also wanted to do something for Robert's 40th.. have any ideas...????
Love, gina
Post a Comment