Mark and I are learning a new game called Agricola. We tried to play it with the Apsleys last Sat but it was a bit late and we could not grasp it. So I studied the rules over Sun and Mon am and Dawn A came over this afternoon to hash through it with me....which is funny cuz it's her game. :) We figured out the basic family version of the game and loved it! Such fun! We can't wait to play more.
After she left I got to thinking about all the times Mark and I talked about making up a game. This topic has come up a surprisingly numerous amount of times...ok, maybe it's not too surprising as everyone knows we love to play games and, being recreation majors, we think about having fun probably too much. Ideas just started flowing and I decided right there..."we are going to make a game." Tori helped me cut out pieces and decide on a configuration. Mark came home and loved the idea and we are now working on the concept, goals, strategy, etc... Our goal is to have a working game by Thanksgiving. If you'd like to be a guinea pig, let us know and when we get closer to having a working game we'll contact you. There will be plenty of questions and quirks to work out. Fun times are a-coming!
3 comments:
Can't wait!
Oh Oh Oh!!! I wanna be a guinea pig!!! :D
You guys have way too much fun!
Post a Comment