Monday, August 24, 2009

Musicals

I came home with Brenna from her soccer practice tonight and found T,B& K in their jammies, cuddled on the couch, watching Thoroughly Modern Millie. I am so glad we introduced musicals to them in their early years. Brings some fun nights to our home. One just can't help singing and dancing along!

Just for you Dawn: "Raspberries!!"

1 comment:

Karen said...

I LOVE musicals. I wish we were closer and we could have musical sleepovers and watch for hours!..and sing along and dance along. It is soooooo fun. I love you guys a lot!

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!