The name of our game is Suburbia. It's basis is that strong families make strong communities. The object is to make your household as strong as possible so that in the face of disaster you and your community can survive. The stronger your household the more points you get. It is coming along nicely and I think it will be done well before Thanksgiving. Actually, we may try a dry run tomorrow! If I can get some more pieces made tonight it might work.
Tori and Mark have been very helpful. We may make several prototypes and send them out to you all for some feedback. The next couple of weeks are insanely busy but I can't stop thinking about this. Ideas just keep flowing, especially at the oddest times...like tonight...we were in the middle of a conversation with friends and this thought popped in and I had to write it down...cuz you know, I would have forgot if I didn't. If feels good to be creating something, to be 'using' my degree in a way and to have the support of my family. Even if this remains a Snow only family game, I think we will enjoy it for a long time.
4 comments:
for sure make some prototypes.. it sounds fun.. would love to try it out.. You've always been creative.
can't wait to PLAY!
hopefully we get to try it out!
jody
We'd love to try it out. . . you should bring the "finished product" to the reunion next year.
Post a Comment