Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Update

We tried out the game on Sunday. We created/changed at least 6 rules and it still needs alot of revision. We'll see how it evolves. A professional game developer said that "if you can play the game 10 times without changing the rules' you are on your way. I think this may be harder than we originally thought but we are up for the challenge. Cross your fingers for us.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love it!!!! You guys know how to have fun. I wish we were closer so I could play too. Luv U all

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!