Saturday, December 5, 2009

Just have to share

Most of you have been to our house and seen the acres of white tile and grout. Everyone is shocked that I don't particularly care for it. Here are some pictures that I just have to share. I was sooo happy that the kids were so helpful this day. They did this without one complaint...not one. What usually takes me 3 days, we got done in 3 hours. I get happy tingly feelings just recalling it. So here is how we spent one morning before Thanksgiving.



Taking an egg nog break. :)


2 comments:

Brad and Jennet said...

That is a lot of work...I can't believe that you ever attempted that on your own. I don't like tile either, mostly because the grout grosses me out for some reason, it always seems dirty to me. Maybe if I cleaned....:)

Sherree and John said...

Very cool that you got photos of that day! This will be a memory the kids will always remember. With any luck, you can work together regularly like this and make lots of wonderful memories!

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!