Saturday, December 5, 2009

Temple trip

Today we went to the temple so Mark and Tori could do baptisms for the dead with 2 other families in our ward. The girls were excited to wear their Christmas dresses. At one point the workers let the girls use the visiting area restroom. Brenna was so excited to see inside and was amazed at how pretty it is. She doesn't recall anything from the open house. We were going to take pix with Mark and Tori when they came out but it was freezing and Tori's hair was wet.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

Love the dresses and I love Brett's outfit with the blue blazer and red tie. I'm sure they all look great at church.
Tate

Tupou's said...

Brett looks so much older in this picture. Must be the suit.. He is so handsome.
love the christmas Tree pics and video, Bren is a crack up. I remember when I played one year of soccer, we never wont a game, but I had fun. we were the Blue Bells.
we won best banner.

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!