Monday, May 3, 2010

The year, so far, in pictures

I finally moved the 1120 pictures from the new camera to the computer. The first time I downloaded, months and months ago, they went to computer never never land...I just couldn't find them. I now know where they all are and even labeled some. Here are some things that have happened since January 2010. (Alot of them are with Karlee. I try to be even but I am with her all day!):)


Tori and Nana playing Scrabble. We have been playing ALOT of games this winter! Mark and I are so glad Tori likes to play with us!

Brett got a BB gun for Christmas. We spent a day shooting at the ranch. They also got a 22 for the kids to use and we also shot Papa's pistol. (don't ask me what kind)

Bren got citizen of the month. She was so excited and we were so proud of her! She is known as the nicest kids in her class. She likes help and be friends with veryone.

Every Feb, Sacramento has Free Musuem Day. This year we went to the Crocker Art Musuem. Brenna is especially interested in art and really enjoyed seeing the different kinds of paintings and sculpures. She liked landscapes the best and still life the least.

Our new fridge....with Brett the Ham.

Karlee with her cast, scratched up nose and 2 new missing teeth. It all happened in one week.

All the missing teeth....



One beautiful Sat morning, between rain storms, I took the kids to Hidden Falls Regional Park. It is about 20 minutes NE of here and a wonderful little hiking area. Not too hard with lots to see. We had a very pleasant day!

Olivia was over and we decided to go over to the rodeo. We could only stay an hour or so and spent most of the time waiting for something to happen but we saw several people we knew and the kids got to play with some dogs.



Saturday mornings Strikes Bowling alley has really cheap rates. The kids and I bowled one game and got shoes for $15. They had a lot of fun!


The other pictures of this day didn't load. It was the perfect blustery day for kite flying so Mark and I got the kites out and let the girls play. Here Mark is giving Karlee a talking to. I think she ran away...I really don't remember. I do know that this happens alot...her getting a talking to.

Karlee with long hair.

Karlee with short hair.


Easter Egg hunt at the Ranch! So pretty! Everyone ends up visiting in summer or fall when everything is dead and brown. Spring is definitely my favorite! Look at that green!

Girls in their new Easter dresses! Thank you Grandma!

After having the flu she got even skinnier and we were really worried. We put her on special shakes for awhile there. She is doing well but is still picky.

Brett at Tori's track meet. He usually has baseball so he was really excited to be there.

Tori at 1st track meet. She does hurdles and long jump.


Brett has been playing outfield. This is at a scrimage game. Sorry the pic is fuzzy!

It rained on and off all April. This particular day the kids were very excited to see the sunshine while it was raining.

Karlee with the present from Grandma and Grandpa! She loves Winkie and decided to get her a friend (Nugget) with some birthday money.

Playing with Karlee's toy from Nana and Papa. She picked out a Roman arena so Brett would play with her. Funny girl!

Karlee's birthday present from us was a room makeover. The walls have been blue for 5years. We left one blue (the one wall with all the heavy furniture on it) and painted the other 3. She picked out the comforters. I painted the dressers to match the walls and got a valance. They helped me paint the pictures for the walls.




I can't believe Karlee is 6! Where has the time gone?

The one thing she wanted at her party was a pinata.

4 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

Great pics. Thanks for posting them. What's the old trailer doing in your front drive way?
Tate

THE SNOW FAMILY said...

Loaded it with sand and then spent an hour + getting the sand from the trailer to the backyard. The kids love it!

Karen said...

Loved all these pictures. It makes me feel like I was there for some of it. You are great parents with great kids - love you all!

Cody, Holly and Analise said...

What an exciting adventure you live everyday! Thanks for the fun pictures and laughs! We just love the Snow's!

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!