Thursday, November 13, 2008

Karina just randomly tagged me right now!

Well, since KK knows I hate these things she decided to tag me instead of me looking at the CougarBlue page. geez.
1. I have always wanted to fall asleep in the car on a drivers lesson! I dont know why but it always crosses my mind on a third lesson that is just oh so boring sometimes. It would be funny to see how far we go before the student decides to do something about it.
2. I dont mind ants at all. it is actually kind of fun to see them all running around in a straight line and then messing it up and seeing what they do.
3. I would be much more sensible with 100,000 dollars; buy a box of swiss rolls and then pay off my student loans!
4. I want to see a cougar alive in the wild. that would be so cool. I really really do. like, if i was just out walking and there it was. yeah.
5. I would love to be on a race car team and drive really fast without having to worry about running a red light or crossing a solid line when I am not supposed to.
6. I think it would be cool to sing the National Anthem in a deep bass voice at Dodger Stadium but without all the people looking at me. I almost did it several times at track meets last year because someone did not or almost did not show up to do it like they were supposed to. I got too chicken. But maybe I will have the guts to do it this year. The Placer coach seemed to think it would have been a good idea!
7. last but not least, I want to beat Tony Overbay in a 50 mile race. He seems to think he is really good but I bet I could beat him. What do you think???

No comments:

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!