Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged

So Dawn tagged me. Here are 7 random things about me. Oh, let's see...I am tagging Tori and Heather!

1. I over analyze things like this. I want to be so clever and witty and therefore never am.
2. My nickname at ROTC camp was Bubbles. You'd think it was because of my bubbly personality (hehe) but really it was cuz of the massive water blisters I got from a horrible sunburn. I had lathered myself with oil on the 9th grade beach trip.
3. Street signs - In high school one was stolen for me for my 17th Bday but we got caught by an undercover cop and had to turn it over. The second one Maria and I took in college but couldn't hack the guilt and comments so eventually we put it back.
4. I HATE ants.
5. I love getting organized and being organized but the trouble comes in KEEPING organized. It doesn't happen.
6. If I had $100,000 all for myself I'd pay to go up in space. Wouldn't even bat an eye and would never feel bad about it.
7. I love shopping for Christmas presents. Online, in the store, after Thanksgiving, in the mall, anywhere. It is NOT spending the money, as Mark thinks it is. I love personalizing gifts, finding the perfect one, getting a bargain and I really enjoy the anticipation that leads to up to them being opened. Tis the season of giving, after all.

1 comment:

Cheney Family said...

LOL I totally remember the sign that the guys stole in high school. We were in the Dennys parking lot (of course, where else would we be)when they tried giving it you. LOL I'll never forget Pates face..complete shock , you could tell he was focusing all his energy on not running. Aww the memories :)

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!