Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Fashion Review Update
Saturday, Tori had her annual 4-H Fashion Review. She went in front of a panel of 3 judges who asked her about her outfit, which she was wearing. They were impressed by her shrug and asked to see it up close. After judging we had dinner and then the fashion show started. All the other 4-Hers did a great job, but I heard alot of positive remarks from the audiance when she came out. They thought her outfit was very cute. She felt good about that. After the show, they passed out awards and she won first in her category - Traditional in the Intermediete level! She now gets to represent Placer County in her category at the State 4-H Fashion Review on May 30th. Very exciting! She is becoming quite the sewer, just like her grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- THE SNOW FAMILY
- MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!
3 comments:
Tori....WOW! I am so impressed. I wish I could be there on the 30th when you go to the state competition. Sewing is such a good skill and will help you your whole life. Great job
Love U, Grandma
Congratulations, Tori! Your outfit is darling. You did a good job choosing the pattern and fabrics. You must feel really good about your skill! Love, Nana
That is awesome Tori. congrats! im proud of you! I love the outfit.
Post a Comment