

This is Tori's 3rd year doing 4-H's Sewing Project. They work all year(ok, it's once a month) on an outfit to show and get judged on at the duo county Fashion Review each April. Last summer, with coupons in hand, we went to JoAnn's looking for patterns and fabric. She knew she wanted to make an outfit for church and after an hour or two she found she liked. The fabric was easy..she knew she wanted polka dots. She finished the skirt last year and has worn it several times. But this past Tues she finally completed her her shirt (tank and shrug) and now has her complete outfit ready for the Fashion Review on April 11th. I am so proud of her. I am amazed at how far she's come and love seeing her have fun making and wearing her creations. Kudos goes to her amazing project leader, Audrey, who has taught her everything and is so patient and generous with her time.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, it is so cute! I love how the color matches her eyes! Good job Tori!
Looks great Tori! Way to go! That's quite a talent. Keep it up.
Very cute, Tori! I can't wait to see you model it tonight - you WOW the audience!
Post a Comment