
We waited around alot! (With all the sitting around, my foot got much needed rest.:)

She didn't want me taking pix so I had to sneak them in.



This is at a color workshop. She didn't want to go but it was good. She is a soft summer. Everyone agreed the color she had on was perfect for her.
I forgot my camera in the car when we went back for the fashion show. Luckily Nana had her camera and took pix for us. (the girl in the camo won state. i guess pants are harder and therefore more impressive)
I have to give my sis, Dawn, a huge THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! for watching the girls while we were here. I can't even imagine what it would have been like having them there with us for 8 hours....it's torturous just thinking about it. :) I appreciate your help!
2 comments:
Tori, It was fun to be there and watch you model. You looked very poised and your outfit is adorable! Perfect for you in style and color. Good job! I'm sending the photos over now. Love, Nana
Wonderful job, Tori!!!!
This is sooooo fantastic. I wish I could've been there. Thanks Sherree for taking the pictures so I could see them!
Post a Comment