Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Brett!

Brett turned 11 yesterday! Wow! What a joyous 11 yrs it's been!
Why we love Brett...
Mom - "Brett always wants to do what is right and good. He loves to learn and is kind to everyone."
Tori - "Brett is funny."
Brenna - "Brett is awesome. He makes forts for us to play in."
Karlee - "I like Brett because he likes to kiss my forehead and give me hugs"
Dad- "I love Brett's creativity and imagination. He is always coming up with great ideas and I love his drawings."
We love you Brett!





2 comments:

Cheney Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRETT!!!!!!I love the last pic :) They are so little!

Karen said...

Love you bunches and bunches. I'm proud of you for getting your Arrow of Light. Good luck in scouting and happy birthday again!

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!