Friday, June 5, 2009
Pets
My kids have been asking for pets for forever. So when I heard the girls whispering in the corner about their new pets and deciding on names for them, I thought they were pretending their stuffed animals were pets. Then they started talking about them moving around. So I peeked over their shoulders and saw that indeed they had some pets....pet spiders. Can I say that I was slightly embarrassed that I'd slacked on the housekeeping? Then, instead of being able to get to work and correct the situation, I had to let leave them there...because you just can't go killing your kids pets. Yesterday, I heard Karlee announcing to Bren that they only had three pets instead of four. I am hoping that means they'll kill each other off and I can still be the nice mommy who let them have pet spiders. Maybe when there's one left, and the girls are innocently asleep, I can finish off the job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- THE SNOW FAMILY
- MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!
4 comments:
Really, I have a cat here you can have (oohh, maybe I will be Awesome Aunt Dawn who gave them a pet for Christmas!) ;) And she'll take care of the spiders for you too :)
ew ew ew and more ew! i would for sure be squashing them as soon as they weren't looking!
Well you gave me a laugh for the day! What kids will resort to when they're determined is too funny!
what a great mommy! letting your girls keep pet spiders! That was pretty funny!
Post a Comment