Well, we are 5 days into summer break and so far we've had colds, visitors, a party and (as of tonight) 3 baseball games. So pretty much, it's the same ol, same ol in the Snow house.
Karlee was gracious enough to give Mark and I her cold so we are having fun with that. Karl and Stephanie came Monday and we had alot of fun hanging out, talking about wedding stuff and watching them be in love. Last night Mark took them up to the ranch for some much needed R & R. During that time Tori had a couple of friends over to tie dye shirts, watch movies and eat pizza. This was her "reward" for getting straight A's this year. Good job Tori!
Brett is playing the Braves tonight at 7:00 if anyone would like to come watch. He was glad Karl, Steph, Nana and Papa could come to his game on Monday!
Today we are tie dying shirts for all the cousins going to Aspen Grove. The kids are totally digging this! Messy but fun!
For all Settlers fans, we are ready to host an 8 person game. We now have black and silver player pieces...thanks to my excellent painting skills. :P That game will be long but memorable, I'm sure. If you are interested in being 'in', let us know.
Tori and I are slowly but surely getting ready for camp. I can't believe it's next week...I'm really not ready! :P It's supposed to be in the 60's with possible thundershowers so we'll see how much I'm needed at Canoes and Kayaks. That's pretty much it. Hope you are all having a good summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment