Calling for all egg recipes!!! Now that Papa has chickens, we get to enjoy the benefits! The kids love scrambled eggs but I am thinking some creativity is in order. If you have any good recipes that calls for EGGS, pls send them my way! Thanks!!
These are a few I do, but am also looking forward to what others write :) Fried Rice: Make rice like normal and stick in fridge to cool. Chop up bell peppers, onions, grn onions, chicken (into pea size pieces), finely chop fresh ginger. Marinade Chick in soy and ginger. Saute veggies, set aside. Cook chicken add 1/3 cup water with 1 chick bullion cube, add veggies. Scramble eggs and add to pot. When eggs are cooked, add rice to heat. You should also try adding scrambled eggs to left over spaghetti...really its good. Breakfast burritos are always yummy. Add hard boiled eggs to your salad and cook extra for sandwiches. Tonight we used eggs for our fried chicken ;) There's an oriental soup called Egg Drop Soup. I've never made it, but it was really good too. And when you get to the point when you decide to make meringue pie, I'll be happy to come taste test :D
MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994.
TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis
BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies.
BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing
KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!
1 comment:
These are a few I do, but am also looking forward to what others write :)
Fried Rice: Make rice like normal and stick in fridge to cool. Chop up bell peppers, onions, grn onions, chicken (into pea size pieces), finely chop fresh ginger. Marinade Chick in soy and ginger. Saute veggies, set aside. Cook chicken add 1/3 cup water with 1 chick bullion cube, add veggies. Scramble eggs and add to pot. When eggs are cooked, add rice to heat.
You should also try adding scrambled eggs to left over spaghetti...really its good. Breakfast burritos are always yummy. Add hard boiled eggs to your salad and cook extra for sandwiches. Tonight we used eggs for our fried chicken ;) There's an oriental soup called Egg Drop Soup. I've never made it, but it was really good too. And when you get to the point when you decide to make meringue pie, I'll be happy to come taste test :D
Post a Comment