Saturday, May 22, 2010

Brett's video game and pizza party

We were going to skip a party because of the big trip to SF but then decided we could do a casual evening. So we got $5 pizzas and set up 2 game cube systems (thanks to the Dredges who let us borrow one) on two TVs in the living room and invited some friends over. It was loud and crazy but I think they had a great time!

Favorite quotes of the night:
Karlee to Jorden(12 yrs) while playing Mario Kart: "Can you not do that anymore? Can you not pass me?"
Bren playing Sam on Mario Kart: "Dad, if I beat this guy you owe me a buck."
Jacob...in a very loud voice...the whole evening: "Mason...I love you. I love you Noah." Bren thought this was hilarious and was giggling the whole night.
Mason to Brenna: "You laugh alot."

Brett with his new DSi. I started looking in Jan for a good deal but for a long stretch I didn't find one and told Brett it wasn't looking good. Then in March I found one for 30% off the normal price..the best deal I had found and bought it. I then told Brett it just wasn't going to happen...and put the DSi in the cupboard for safe keeping. It was really hard not to just give it to him early!!


Brett very excited about his DSi. Brenna was even more excited cuz that meant she got his old DS lite. She said, "Brett, my dreams have come true." She has been making paper DS's for about 6 months and pretend playing with them so she was sooo happy to have a real one.


Brett vs Braden on Melee. Love the concentration..cuz this is serious stuff. :)

Sam and Mason..friends from elementary that Brett still hangs out with.

Tori and Jacob playing Mario Kart. Jorden and Noah watching.

The whole gang. It was a great party!

1 comment:

Tupou's said...

so fun... those are one of the best boy parties. Brett is looking so mature and grown up.. love you guys.

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!