Saturday, May 22, 2010

Reunion

Too many times I have arrived at reunions exausted from the long drive and am determined not to do it again. I am WAY excited about seeing eveyone and want to enjoy our time together! I got a room at Circus Circus in Vegas for 24.95 + tax for Wed night. Can you believe the price!! Woo Hoo! We are driving all day Wed and hope to get there about 3pm so we can enjoy the pools and buffet. They give you free ride passes with the room so in the morning we can do the rides (roller coasters, here I come!) and see the free circus acts and then head out to Toquerville. Only a couple hours drive and we should arrive all nice and rested and ready to go!

Somehow I am going to have to resist bringing every game we have. They just take up too much room. Settlers, Cities and Nights, Traders and Barbarians, Aquire, Killer Bunnies, Ticket to Ride, Puerto Rico, Shadows over Camelot, Scotland Yard, LOTR Risk The Great Dalmuti. Any requests?!

FYI - I have been stocking up on fun things for the kids...water balloons, balloon animals, neon necklaces, sidewalk chalk, etc..

Brett is excited cuz Katie's kids are his and Tori's ages but don't worry he loves playing with his little cousins too. I shouldn't be, but I am, always amazed at how well he plays with little kids. His dad and uncles are the same so it must be a Snow thing. :)

4 comments:

Brad and Jennet said...

What a deal at the hotel! I would tell you that you could've just stayed with us, but we don't have a pool and all the fun rides, and we charge way more than $24.95 a night ;) Jus' kiddin' Can't wait to see you!

Tupou's said...

That should be fun... Do they make you pay extra for all the kids in one room? cant wait to see you guys.

Huston Family said...

We are so excited to meet you all too!

The Butterfields said...

My my/siblings in the area have Ticket and the expansion of Settlers - FYI. If you want to bring some of the others, I'm sure you'll be able to find someone to teach/play with!

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!