Saturday, October 9, 2010
Missing in Action
As you can see, I took a break from blogging lately. It was mostly because there was an annoying photobucket ad in the center and I didn't have time to sit down and figure out how to get rid of it. It is now gone, along with the old template. Alot has happened to the Snow family since our last post. But right now I have soup boiling on the stove so catching up will have to wait until tomorrow. See you then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- THE SNOW FAMILY
- MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment