Monday, January 24, 2011

January

So...it's January and we are still here. Our guess is that we'll be moving Feb or March. February would be nice...then we'd be done with this wishy washy stuff. Sunday we have a tri stake mtg. We are pretty sure the stake will be divided. Our ward will most likely get sent to the Wheatland Bldg...instead of the one around the corner...so moving sooner rather later would be grreat. On the other hand, if we wait til March we can pay off a bill. My head is like a merry-go-round. Bigger house, nicer neighborhood, same payment as mortgage was and stay longer....or smaller house, same kind of neighborhood, move sooner and lesser payment. I know what we SHOULD do, the lesser payment should be a priority, but it is resigning myself to it that is the hard part.

On everything else, we are well. Mark has been driving alot to get appts done before Track starts. Tori will also be doing track...another reason to move sooner...less driving. She was invited to the Honors breakfast for those with a 3.75 and higher. With 8 classes we thought that was impressive. They have a huge raffle and she won a $50 gift card to a restaurant. Sweet! Brett is planning on doing track but I've been talking up volleyball. He also started his TNT Dramatic Moments acting class. It is 2nights a month. Alot of the kids from Savior of the World are there too. He loves it. Bren is doing alot better in school. We are still drilling at home but it is paying off. Karlee is the same. Alot of drilling and reading but she's slowly getting there. I signed them up for 3 sessions of swimming this spring. Water safety is one thing I am perfectly happy to pay for. I am doing well as an Aide at Rock Creek. I'm slowly getting to know the kids. The 6th graders are a roudy bunch. My first week I got to witness the principal lay into, deservedly, the class I aide in. It can only get better, right?! ;)

We've been playing alot of games....shocker, I know. Tikal came today. Mark can't wait to get home. Thurn and Taxis is my new favorite...well maybe 2nd fav... nothing will ever replace Settlers. Our social circle has dwindled but the quality has improved and we now have some amazing life-long friends. The hardest part of the move will be the mileage between us.

Ok, need to go finish dinner. Love to all!! Come visit us sometime!

No comments:

About Us

MARK AND KARINA GOT MARRIED ON DECEMBER 17, 1994. TORI - 14 years old, likes tennis BRETT - 12years old, likes baseball and Social Studies. BRENNA - 8 years old, likes singing and drawing KARLEE - 6years old, likes watching movies and dancing. We are very blessed and happy!