We found a house to rent! After putting applications in on several houses we finally got one! I am vastly relieved that we know when and where we are going. The uncertainy was taking it's toll. I will post the address and pictures at a later date. We are moving Feb 21st. The kids seem to be ok with it. Tori is sad to leave our ward but I think that is more nerves about the unknown. Brett says he is fine...I think he is rather like Mark...content in himself and less affected by where he is than I am. The girls are excited to live in Rocklin...mostly cuz all the kids they go to school with live in Rocklin. They have yet to realize that our house is not in the same school or ward boundaries as those kids. I am determined to keep my friends here and hope that they feel the same. I will miss knowing enough people in town to run into people at Target at 10pm on Sat night but that will come in time in Rocklin too.
The buyer for our house backed out....It was taking too long and her financial backer pulled out. We are not surprised. Our realtor has other avenues we are looking at but who knows what will happen?..only God. Learning to trust and listen is all we can do.
No comments:
Post a Comment